Funky Christmas: this album looks great in concept but none of the tracks ever did much for me. It's fine as a collection of soul tracks but, despite the lyrics, it doesn't feel like a Christmas album. That said, a lot of people seem to like it and it's hard to find so it's worth a post.
If you're looking for more Christmas music, take a look in the archives for my posts from last year.
1. Luther - May Christmas Bring You Happiness
2. John Edwards - The Christmas Song
3. Willis Jackson - I'll Be Home For Christmas
4. Margie Joseph - Christmas Gift
5. Lou Donaldson - Jingle Bells
6. Impressions - Silent Night
7. Impressions - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
8. John Edwards - White Christmas
9. Lou Donaldson - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
10. Luther - At Christmas Time
11. Margie Joseph - Feeling Like Christmas
12. Willis Jackson - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas