January 3, 2008

VA: InFlight Entertainment


InFlight Entertainment: it's so m.f'ing cold here I figured I'd post something warm. This is another compilation from the Karminsky Experience, chock full of 60's-latin-lounge-pop. I think someone samples the intro beat on "I Like London in the Rain" but I'm not sure who. It sounds a bit like the beginning of "I left my wallet in El Segundo" by ATCQ but that sample was The Chambers Brothers. If you can place it let me know.
1. Bert Kaempfert & His Orchestra: Mambo Mania
2. Edmundo Ros: Light My Fire
3. Paul Mauriat: Il Fait Beau, Il Fait Bon (Freedom Come, Freedom Go)
4. Augusto Alguero: Discotheque
5. Max Greger & His Orchestra: Big Train
6. Pete Moore: Catwalk
7. Lalo Schifrin: Blues-A-Go-Go
8. Michel Legrand & His Orchestra: Come Ray And Come Charles
9. Roland Shaw & His Orchestra: The Look Of Love
10.John Schroeder: Paramaribo
11.Brigitte Bardot: St Tropez
12.Brigitte Bardot:Tu Veux, Tu Veux Pas
13.Chaquito Big Band: Theme From 'They Call Me Mr Tibbs'
14.Button Down Brass,Featuring Ray Davies: Tequila
15.Bert Kaempfert & His Orchestra: Cerveza
16.Augusto Alguero: Great Expectations
17.Michel Legrand: Di-Gue-Ding-Ding
18.Blossom Dearie: I Like London In The Rain
19.Roland Shaw & His Orchestra: Let The Love Come Through

No comments: